I KNOW THE TERRITORY!
Choose a REALTOR® with EXPERIENCE!
- 4 Decades in REAL ESTATE SALES and MANAGEMENT in the Metro Denver Area
- 12 Years previously in the building materials industry (management)
- 1997 REALTOR® OF THE YEAR, Jefferson County Association of Realtors®, a 2300+ member group
- Past DIRECTOR of the Colorado Association of Realtors®, 7 years
- Past PRESIDENT and Director of the Jefferson County Association of Realtors®, 6 years
- Officer, committee and task force member/chairman for 18 years at both of the above Realtor® associations
Choose a REALTOR® who gets INVOLVED!
- Specializing in Buyer Representation with a love for assisting First Timers
- Hard-Hitting Seller Representation utilizing Internet and virtually all other media
- Expansive Soils Task Force Member, Jefferson County Board of Commissioners
- Regulation Advisory Committee Member, Jefferson County Board of Commissioners
- Member, Business Advisory Committee, Red Rocks Community College
- Soccer Coach, City of Westminster, 8 years
- T-Ball Coach, Denver YMCA, 2 years
- Leadership in a variety of capacities, Foothills Community Church
I specialize in representing my clients in the purchase, sales and management of single-family and multi-family residences, income property and land, and, of course relocation to and from our area. Most of our activity is in the cities of Arvada, Westminster, Denver, Lakewood, Golden, Thornton, Northglenn, Wheat Ridge and Broomfield, plus the Foothills and suburban Metro areas. I keep current on all transactions in these areas, and am very knowledgeable with the local schools.
Danetta and I have four wonderful children and seven beautiful grandchildren. We have been blessed! My hobby is making music. I enjoy singing and playing keys in our church praise band.